Which services are offered at Grafton Post Office?
last collection: International Tracked & Signed For, priority handling, tracking & signature on delivery.
weekdays: 4:50pm Home shopping returns. e.g. Amazon, Littlewoods, ASOS, BooHoo,com – please ensure a Royal Mail prepaid label is attached.
sats: 12:15 Stamps, commemorative stamp issues, presentation packs and stamp postcards as available.
Redirection of mail from business & private addresses to UK or worldwide destinations.
– Parcelforce: Parcelforce UK services: 24, 48, next day by 9am, 10am & Parcelforce worlwide.
last collection: Now available: Sunday delivery to most addresses.
3.00pm weekdays only
– Moneygram: Instantly send & receive cash, worldwide destinations.
– Postal Orders: Payments within the UK. Postal Orders may be purchased up to the value £250.
– Travel Insurance: Instant cover for travel if required, purchased at the counter.
– Euro currency: Available to purchase instantly. US Dollars also often available at the counter.
– Worldwide currency: Available to order, usually ready to collect within 24 hours.
– Bill Payments: e.g. British Telecom, gas, water, electricity, council tax, mail order, etc. please check availability, fees sometimes apply.
– Top ups: Almost every network and provider.
– Banking: Cash withdrawals & deposits – a free service for most current accounts holders. UK banks only. Please ask in branch.
– Post Office savings: Both instant access and fixed term savings bonds usually on sale.
WE DO NOT OFFER ANY OF THE FOLLOWING SERVICES so please do not come to the branch for anything concerning them:
Car Tax, Driver’s Licences, International Driver’s Permit.
Passport forms, Passport check and send. Biometric enrolment.
Bus Passes. TV licences. European Health Insurance Card – EHIC.
National Savings inc. Premium Bonds. National Lottery.
Photocopy. Fax. Printing. Internet.